Any currently supported Windows version.
- Git must be installed (download from
- The server must have the "Web Server (IIS)" role enabled (obviously),
including "Application Development" sub-components
".NET Extensibility 4.6",
and "ASP.NET 4.6".
The following must all be performed on the IIS web-server computer:
- Download the lastest Simple Deploy zip file from
Note: The zip file contains the same files as the
"dist" folder in the Git repository.
- Unzip the file to a local folder.
- Create a new web-site in IIS using the folder with the unzipped Simple Deploy files.
- Configure this web-site to use an Application Pool with:
- .NET CLR Version: "4.0..."
- Managed pipeline mode: "Integrated"
- Identity (advanced settings): an account / identity with full access
to the "app_data" folder under the Simple Deploy web-site,
as well as the folders to deploy web-sites to.
- Open the web-site in a browser and set the Admin password.